Sunday, July 24, 2011

WW Week 2 - First 5

Boo Ya Bitches!  First 5 lbs down reached!  Clearly had a much better week than last week.  Not that last week was bad, but it's nice to see a large amount gone.  Now, by no means am I a WW spokesperson, but the new points system is so much easier to follow.  By that I mean, I really don't feel deprived or hungry.  There are so many points you can spread over the week, that it's impossible to overeat....well, maybe not impossible, but still.

Weigh in: 185.6lbs

Loss: -3.5lbs

Total since start: -5.2lbs

Again, I'm pretty pleased so far.  The one thing I need to start to incorporate is exercise.  I may wait another week since "they" say it takes 3 weeks (or something like that) to form a habit, so I'll get my eating into a habit and then I'll figure out how to incorporate exercise.  I really want to do the classes at the local gym since they have ass-kicking Zumba!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...