Monday, July 18, 2011

First week back

The road to Hell is paved with good intentions and such is my life.  I intend to do things, but something trivial always manages to come and screw with my intentions.  When I decided to blog daily about my weight loss, I meant it.  I wanted to post every day as a way of being accountable for my actions.  In reality, if I were to actually blog every day, I think I'd gouge my eyes out with CSC's toddler spoon, so I can only imagine what those of you who read this would do.  So really, I'm saving lives here.

At any rate, after reconsidering what's worth blogging I have decided that should something noteworthy occur, I shall blog.  If it doesn't, then I'll write once a week with an update on my weight loss.  Knowing that some people are reading this to see if I'm really keeping up with the plan will hopefully continue to keep me motivated to continue.

Following the new WW points plan isn't as hard as I thought it would be AND I can eat almost all the fruit I want - zero points now bitches!!!  I have actually found myself at the end of the day needing to eat because I didn't eat all my points.  Oh darn....I need to eat more.  Shucks.......

Here are the results of week 1:

Weigh in: 189.2

Change: - 1.6lbs

Not bad for the first week.  I have to be honest, I was kind of hoping for something a bit more dramatic since the other times I've done WW, the first week is always awesome because your body is shocked.  But I'm choosing to look on the bright side - at least I didn't gain.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...