Monday, July 11, 2011

The first day is always the easiest

So today is technically day 2 of being back on the wagon with my weight loss.  I have diligently restarted from scratch my WW stats and have been "journaling" everything that I eat. What I notice about following WW is that I'm always pretty gung-ho for the first couple of weeks and then someone presents to me cake and it's down hill from there.  I swear, WW is like AA for fat people:

"Hi.  My name is Aimee, and I love to overeat."

"Hi Aimee"

"I have not touched a piece of cake in three days."

*Insert obligatory, congratulatory golf clap here*

A few things I have noticed about my eating habits now that they are back under the microscope:

1) I graze.  I pick. I nibble.  I do anything but make myself a healthy meal to eat.  As a matter of fact, in the time it takes for me to shove whatever in my face, I could have made something a lot healthier.

2) Nighttime is the most difficult time to not do said grazing of food.  I'm not sure what it is about nighttime that makes me want to just raid the cabinets, but that is my weakest time of day.

So apparently, tomorrow is supposed to be Africa hot outside, so there goes my desire to walk the neighborhood.  Good news is I have Wii Fit and will be setting a goal of doing that for 20 minutes tomorrow. As for my foray into Zumba, I plan to find a class around here and a sucker good friend who will go with me.

2 comments:

  1. Some girls at work do Zumba at a local gym and apparently there is a chick in there we call "RumpShaka" that takes that shiz way too seriously

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to find a Zumba class. People who attend that we could mock would be a plus.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...