Sunday, July 10, 2011

Here I go again

So it's time to face facts: I am overweight.  By a lot.  I'm not going to call myself the "f word" and say I'm fat, because I'm not what I would considered fat, or obese for that matter.  I am, however, very overweight.  My clothes have been fitting tighter than I would prefer and so it's time that I actually do something about it rather than simply bitch and wish there was a miracle cure such as a pill or a winning lottery ticket so I could afford the necessary plastic surgery.  Unfortunately, neither is available at this time.

I have decided that the only way I will actually stick to following my WW diet and actually exercising rather than talking about it is by blogging and posting - making it public so that I don't humiliate myself with exclamations of "I'm going to get skinny!" and in reality sitting on the couch with ice cream to watch marathon amounts of TV.  I named this blog "Confessions of a Wannabe MILF"* because I was hoping to track my progress to MILF-hood, publish it and become wealthy...or at least make some decent cash.  We shall see.....

So here are my stats:

Starting weight - 190.8 (YIKES!  How the hell did I let this happen???  Oh wait, it's my lack of restraint with food)
Current size - 14 or Large/XL
Hips - 47in
Waist - 35.5in

Current goal according to WW: 181lbs
Ultimate goal: 125 lbs/size 6

And let's not forget the visual evidence:
All of this revealing is very embarrassing, and I can't believe I let this happen, but I need to fix it.  I know I can because I have seen evidence of others who are very overweight (Biggest Loser anyone?) and have lost the equivalent of people in pounds.  Now, I'm not looking to do that....maybe the size of small child though.  My plan is to blog daily about what I have done/eaten during the day, track  my weight and measurements weekly, and post a photo monthly.  Let's see how I do....

*As you can see the original name of this blog has changed.*

1 comment:

  1. I'm within 10 lbs of you...let's do it together!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...