Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Another day, another challenge

So goes day 2 of my plan to blog my way to being a skinny bitch.  Today was really a "catch up" day after having traveled back from NJ yesterday.  Laundry to be done, phone calls to make, emails to catch up on, etc.  The usual.  I took my daughter to her weekly Little Gym class during which she decided to show her ass during the dance class portion. I love my daughter, I really do, but I had to resist the urge to gag her with her tutu.  In the end, I had to send The Husband (aka The Softie) out of the room so that she would keep trying to run to him for protection.  It worked and then she was fairly normal during the gymnastics part.  I chatted up with another mom with whom I'd been "friend flirting" for some time.  She has an adorable little girl and hopefully a play date will happen in the relatively near future.

As for my plan to do the Wii for 20 minutes today - FAIL.  We met with CPI security because we wanted to switch alarm companies.  We're not exactly happy with our current provider, so they are getting kicked off the island.  That meeting took close to 2 hours, then there was dinner and family time.  I know "excuses excuses"....sue me.  It was also Africa hot out today I might add.  Not like that did anything to our AC, but I'm reaching here people!

I need to go grocery shopping because we don't have much food left in the house from when I seriously stocked up pre-vacay.  I have determined that my fruit and veggie intake sucks and I need to focus on that.  Since most of them are 0 points now thanks to the new WW points system, I can snack away guilt free - whoo hoo.  Does it count if I dip the fruit in gobs of chocolate?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...