Thursday, February 23, 2012

Hangin' with my mini me

So Little Bit had a temp yesterday afternoon and the school's policy is that they need to stay home and not have a fever (without the help of Tylenol) for 24 hours.  Needless to say, we were home today, and what a fine spring winter day it was with it reaching 70 degrees.  I cleaned out my car, folded some laundry that had been accumulating in a pile that rivaled a mountain, and created some 3D chalk art.  Crayola makes 3D sidewalk chalk that is awesome, but my new fav is their sidewalk crayons.  So much smoother when it comes to actually drawing on the sidewalk, rather than making random markings.  CSC enjoyed spending some time outside creating some very interesting works of art on our sidewalk.

Our art materials

An artist at work

The result of throwing the art materials on the ground

A satisfied artist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...