Sunday, December 18, 2011

I once was lost, but now I'm found...

Yeah, so about not blogging for a bit...see, what had happened was....

The Husband got a fabulous new job that he has deserved forEVER, but the sucky thing is it's in D.C. and so I've been doing the single mom thing for a little over a month now.  Eventually, we'll sell the house and move up there with him, but it won't be for a little while.  In the meantime, I have been trying to balance my job at the Montessori school and all that comes with taking care of a 2 1/2 year old and a house, oh, and myself.  I'm exhausted and give props to women who are single moms all the time.  I've missed my blog, honestly, and despite not posting, I have been keeping up with my weigh-ins.

The one from today:

Weigh in: 179.2 lbs

Gain/Loss: + .4 lbs (don't like to gain, but I'll take less than a pound!)

Total loss: - 11.6 lbs.

At one point (11/20/11) I was at a total loss of - 14.2 lbs and was so excited!  I honestly haven't been tracking my food...I know I know I should...so I know whatever loss I've had has been on accident.  And I know I should get back to tracking with the holidays coming and all the goodies and drinks that go along with it.  In my dream world, I will still lose over the holidays, but if I maintain, I'll be happy.

On a completely unrelated subject, the BFF has been nominated for a top mom blog award.  Go and click "like" to vote for her! Thanks! *Contest over...sad face*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...