Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Do I really look THAT fat?!?

Ok, so I'm a teacher and I'm working on National Boards, which is an ass kicking in and of itself. Two of the portfolio components require me to video me teaching and edit it down to 15 minute segments. So, I did that today, and I think I want to cut myself now.

WTF! How the hell did I not know I looked that fat?!!! Do I not have caring friends who would pull me aside and say, "Aimee, I love you and all, but DAMN girl! You could serve a small family dinner on your ass! Oh, and PS, you still look pregnant."

I should have known my day would end up like this when I was watching Regis and Kelly this morning talking to Heidi Klum, who reportedly DID NOT EXERCISE OR DO ANYTHING SPECIAL TO LOSE HER BABY WEIGHT. You know what I have to say to this Light and Fit slurping supermodel? Fuck you bitch. And your sexy British singer husband and your beautiful babies. Fuck you and your Victoria Secret body you rocked on the runway TWO MONTHS after having a baby.

Right now, I am just going through a very stressful time that will pass. This National Boards portfolio is really throwing me and I'm worried about making sure I get it right. In the process, the last thing I want to do is exercise in any capacity. I really need to make myself a promise to start taking care of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...