Monday, March 8, 2010

C-sections suck ass

I'm really frustrated about how my belly has become so flabby. I also get frustrated when Tara, my trainer, has me do ab work that I "should really feel a burn" and I get nothing. I blame my c-section. I was basically gutted like a fish and in the process, had all my stomach muscles and nerves cut. (It still freaks me out that I have little to no feeling in some area of my lower abdomen)

Now I'm not saying I want to pose for Playboy or anything, but I also don't feel like my body should be shot to shit at such a young age either. I'm only 32 for pete's sake!

At this point, other than being a slave for 3 more weeks to National Boards, my schedule is pretty free. Tara gave me passes to use for free at the gym for classes, so I really need to start with adding one class a week to my life. There are some really fun ones - Zumba, Hip Hop, etc. - that look like they'd be awesome cardio without feeling like cardio. I know all I need to do is make it a habit....it's getting to that point that is the tough part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...