Tuesday, December 24, 2013

My 2013 Christmas List

In case anyone was looking for a last minute gift idea for me, I have some suggestions:

1. Channing Tatum dancing to "My Pony". All day.

2. Really, anyone off of my "list":














3. All of my excess weight to be gone by simply drinking more wine.

4. Better fashion sense....and actually giving a shit about what I look like rather than simply wearing clothes because it prevents me from being naked....which no one wants.

5. A job I like immensely better than the one I currently have.

6. A massage....by a professional.  Get your mind out of the gutter, people.

7. For my daughter to listen at least the 2nd time I say something rather than the 40th.  I know I'm reaching here....

8. A good night's sleep that is not followed by guilt for not waking up at the crack of dawn to be productive.

9. For my procrastination to go away.....

10. A 2014 in which I am happy and joyful more than I'm not.

See....I don't ask for much. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...