Sunday, September 18, 2011

I hit 10lbs bitches!

I guess the title of this post says it all: after what feels like FOREVER, I finally hit that beautiful 10lbs loss mark.  My weight yo-yo'ed for a bit, and quite frankly, I was afraid I wasn't going to lose this week since after Monday I had stopped journaling my food.  Not to mention that surprise trip to the Melting Pot Tuesday. At any rate, I will be back to journaling so I keep up the progress.  After you hit your initial 5% loss, WW makes you set another goal to reach.  This goal can either be the weight you hope to finally be, or another smaller goal, such as another 5%.  I chose to go with 10% because my actual goal weight is so far off, I didn't want to be discouraged.

Here's my current stats:

Weigh in: 180.6 lbs

Loss: - 1.1 lbs

Total loss: - 10.2 lbs

I should try and post an updated pic....kinda like I said I was going to do in my first post.  Overall, I am pretty satisfied with my progress so far.  I would like for it to be more consistent, and a little more each week, but I'm grateful it's a loss rather than a gain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...