Thursday, August 4, 2011

Week 3

Better late than never right?  I have been busy - hence the weekly weight update happening on Thursday rather than Sunday or Monday.

Weigh in: 185lbs

Loss: -.06

Total: -5.8

I didn't have as big of a loss as last week probably because on Saturday night (night before I weigh myself) I broke the cardinal rule of WW - do NOT pig out, even if you have the extra points to do so, the day before a weigh in.  I hadn't eaten much during the day, so when we had some friends over for an impromtu cook-out, I ate 2 hot dogs, a cheese burger, and some chips.  I know I should have just done one or the other, and certainly not two of anything, but sue me, they were tasty. :)  At any rate, I have made a conscious effort to eat more fruit and veggies this week, so I'm hoping that there will be another decent loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...