Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Ah...bathing suit season approaches

Oooh goodie goodie! Bathing suit shopping soon will be here. Let me pull out a gun and shoot myself. Even at my thinnest (125lbs size 6) I dreaded shopping for bathing suits. It never fails that no matter how cute the suit, or how flattering it's supposed to be for your body shape, you look terrible in the fitting room.

Last year I rocked the one piece since I'd had my daughter a few months ago and had no business being in anything less than a mu-mu. This year, I'd like to get a tankini, but the trick is finding the right one and being willing to pay for it. You ever notice how either the suit is awesome, but costs the same as a small beach house, or looks terrible, but won't break the bank? Should I go out and splurge this year knowing that next year I'll have to get another suit anyways because this year's will be too big (as my weight loss continues....) or should I be practical?

On the diet front, I have no idea why I'm finding it so hard to "bite and write" in my WW journal. Another bad habit I've gotten into is having coffee for breakfast, skipping lunch, and eating whatever at dinner. This is not my new "anorexia diet" by any means, it's just been happening. To be honest, I have been avoiding getting on the scale as well. I need to just start facing facts and planning out my meals and exercise (outside of training with Tara) better. I really am tired of having my body be less than what I know it can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...